A computer case and fan filters can maintain cleanliness in your computer or laptop. Though you may have made these types of arrangements, dust will still penetrate your computer case and get amassed on your computer components. The accumulation of dust can lead to issues like rising in temperature of the case and decrement in performance of CPU/GPU heatsink fans. The most effective way to discard dust from the computer components and PC case is to blow air. This can be accomplished with the use of an electric air duster.
Compared to compressed air dusters or compressed air cans, electric air dusters are safer and more economical. They are recognized as one-time investments and subsequently, you can clean your computer or other electronics the number of times you want. No worries about running out of the air unlike that happening with compressed air cans. If you are interested to get the best electric air duster in 2023 then the following selection can help you.
List of The Best Electric Air Duster
Check out the thorough reviews of the best electric air duster in 2023 below.
1. SIN SHINE Electric Air Duster
Do you want to clean dust from the keyboard gaps of your laptop? or do you want a gadget that can clean your printer or camera? If answers to these questions are yes then this SIN SHINE electric air duster is the best electric air duster to consider for your needs. It can efficiently clean even the minute dust particles from different parts of your electronics. It works as a home-tech tool that can eliminate a dense layer of dirt beneath your washing machine and refrigerator. Moreover, it helps you keep the interior of your AC free from dust.
Being versatile, it can be sued on various electronic devices like laptops, computer keyboards, copy machines, cameras, etc. It is the best alternative to compressed air can because it is non-toxic and inexpensive. You can save water, gas, money, and the environment. No need to purchase canned air again. The high cleaning efficiency lets it clean the gaps of keyboards, computers, filters, cameras, printers, and other hard-to-reach spots of your electronic devices.
- This dust blower can blow air at speeds of 27m/s and 67.5MPH. So, it instantly and constantly delivers high-pressure air to discard debris and dust from any electronic equipment.
- The power output is 550 watts.
- The 1.9 pounds of weight and extra-long 10-foot cord convey a handy design for flexible operation.
- The momentary switch can be held and pressed for power. It automatically turns off whenever the button is released.
Pros And Cons
2. XPOWER A-2 Airrow Pro Electric Duster Dryer
If you are looking for a versatile air pump blower then this XPOWER air duster is a decent choice. It can clean dust from laptops, computers, cameras, car interiors, medical equipment, blinds, and model vehicles. Moreover, it can clean dirt from small inflatables, inflate airbeds, and floats. Apart from home use, it is also used extensively in IT companies. It is compatible with both dry and wet surfaces. The ability to clean debris from hard-to-reach places determines its high cleaning efficiency. The washable filter is easy to change.
- The built-in 3/4 HP motor comes with 500W power.
- The airflow is 90 CFM.
- 2 speed controls are available
- The 10 feet long durable cord can be enclosed around this unit for easy storage.
- The entire air duster is free from fluorocarbons and dangerous inhalants/propellants.
- It stays protected inside the ABS rugged plastic housing.
- It is ETL/CETL safety certified.
Pros And Cons
3. KACNON Electric Air Duster
Now you can quickly get rid of dirt and debris amassed in your computer or laptop or keyboard or other electronics. This KACNON electric air duster adopts the physical dust removal design and is free from chemical agents. It blows out air which doesn’t create any damage. Being non-toxic and affordable price, it can be one of the best electric air dusters for the price. You would save water, gas, and money.
Unlike the hefty compressed air dusters, this unit is smaller and lightweight. It only weighs 1.98 pounds. Even when you use it for a prolonged duration, you will not feel exhausted. The unique handheld design and extra-long 10 feet cord help you to easily maneuver around. The delicate package design makes sure you can gift this unit to a friend or family.
- It can blow air at 20m/s and 67.5MPH.
- The rotating speeds can reach up to 35000 RPM.
- The constant high-pressure air output is perfect to eliminate debris, dust, crumbs, hairs, and scraps from any electronic device.
- With the availability of 3 various nozzles, this air duster is perfect for cleaning car interiors, electronics, dry & wet surfaces, and other hard-to-reach places.
- The filter at the base of the air inlet can be replaced, cleaned, and reused. So, it protects the motor against the accumulation of debris and dust.
- Motor overheat protection system makes this electric air duster safe and power efficient.
- The thick all-copper heat sink and superior quality steel fan blades significantly improve the heat dissipation and extend the lifespan.
Pros And Cons
4. 33000 RPM Electric Compressed Air Duster
The scientific ergonomic design of this electric air duster make it extremely easy to use. You need not hold a cold can while blowing the dust away. Rather than constantly buying canned air, this equipment serves a more comfortable and cost-effective cleaning approach. Not just for electronics but you can use this tool for cleaning lego toys and car seats.
Due to its excellent portability, you can use it anywhere. No need to search for a plug every time. Just hold its bottom and the high-pressure air will wipe away the majority of tiny stuff.
- The rotating speed is up to 33000 RPM.
- The built-in 6000 mAh rechargeable battery fully charges in 3 hours. The maximum runtime is 30 minutes.
- The maximum wind speed is 30m/s.
- The long and thin nozzle makes it easy to clean hard-to-reach places and corners. This nozzle is removable for efficient space utilization.
- The MANUAL mode provides exact spot cleaning whereas the AUTO mode lets the duster work continuously for a thorough cleaning.
- It weighs 0.66 lb.
Pros And Cons
5. DataVac Electric Computer Air Duster
When it comes to cleaning electronic components without damaging the environment, you can consider this DataVac computer air duster. It is one of the best electric air dusters from DataVac because it serves as an environmentally-friendly alternative to canned air or compressed air.
Attachments are fastened to the blower through a spring-loaded button. Hence, there are no worries about accidentally turning an attachment when you turn on the air current. Accessories in the pack are an air concentrator nozzle, an air pin-pointer, an air-flare nozzle, and a micro-cleaning tool kit.
- The 0.75 HP motor provides 500W power output.
- The airflow is 70 CFM.
- Due to robust all-steel construction, this tool is durable.
- A vent with a foam filter is available on the bottom of this tool. You would feel the air circulating there when the tool is turned on.
Pros And Cons
6. PINBOL Electric Compressed Air Duster
This PINBOL cordless air duster is alternatively known as an electric reusable dust destroyer for keyboards, computers, car interiors, etc. Compared to traditional compressed can air cleaners, this unit is more environmentally friendly. No worries about inhaling steam. The high-pressure air can wipe off tiny dust particles.
- The 33,000 RPM high-pressure air penetrates deeply into hard-to-reach places. So, it can clean away debris and dust from delicate surfaces.
- The mini rechargeable duster collector could be used 5000+ times.
- The wind speed is 30 m/s.
- The length of the charging cable is 40 inches.
- The built-in 6000 mAh rechargeable battery offers 30-45 minutes of runtime. It can be fully charged in 3 hours.
- The long nozzle is useful for cleaning hard-to-clean corners of keyboards and PC cases.
- The medium nozzle is useful for dust removal on camera lenses, electronic watches, etc.
- The pressurized air nozzle is useful for dust removal from air beds, air mattresses, swimming rings, and inflatable toys.
Pros And Cons
7. KOONIE Cordless Electric Air Duster
The powerful 41000 RPM motor in this cordless air duster provides powerful air thrust for thorough cleaning. This motor lets this tool clean debris from keyboards, computers, cameras, car interiors, medical equipment, etc. So, high cleaning efficiency and versatility make it the best electric air duster from KOONIE.
- The air volume is controlled by rotating the button.
- The Type-C cable offers 2A fast charging.
- The physical dust removal design is free from chemical agents.
- Since the nozzle is detachable, you can choose the corresponding nozzle as per the equipment that needs to be cleaned.
Pros And Cons
8. CUBONA Cordless Electric Air Duster
The powerful compressed air output from this Cubona electric air duster can remove dust from the camera lens, computer keyboard, car interior, blinds, printer, and razor. The flashlight function offers enough illumination while cleaning from hard-to-reach spots.
Apart from cleaning computer accessories, you can also use this electric duster for cleaning streaming media players, stereos, grand pianos, air conditioning grids, etc. Once it is charged, you just have to press the power button and hold it for 3 seconds to continue the operation. Other accessories in the pack are a keycap puller, a standard nozzle, a brush nozzle, a Type-C cable, and a user manual.
- Two speed options are (33000RPM, 60m/s) and (40000RPM, 70m/s).
- The built-in 15000 mAh rechargeable provides up to 50 minutes of runtime when fully charged.
- This tool is cost-effective and environmental-friendly.
Pros And Cons
9. ALPTHY Electric Cordless Air Duster
The ability to be used more than 5000 times makes this ALPTHY model one of the best electric air dusters. It saves water, gas, and money. The built-in flashlight allows you to clean debris from dark places or during the night. This air duster boasts a user-friendly interface for ease of use anywhere. Besides, it is eco-friendly. Accessories packed along with are a brush nozzle, a standard nozzle, a cleaning gel, a Type-C cord, a portable bag, and a user manual.
- Two available airflow modes are 36000 RPM and 27000 RPM. You can choose any one of them according to the type of equipment to be cleaned.
- The 15000 mAh high-capacity lithium batteries let this air duster work constantly for 50 minutes on a single charge.
- 10W Type-C charging port is available for ease of charging.
Pros And Cons
10. ABVOT Electric Air Duster
Equipped with a motor that can support up to 40000 RPM speed, this electric air duster can generate a powerful thrust of air. So, it can help you accomplish even the daunting cleaning jobs. When you gently press and hold the button, it instantly blows away all the hidden dust and dirt. After you release your finger from the button, it will automatically stop. So, there would be zero wastage of power. A Type-C cable and a user manual are included in the pack.
- For charging backup, it comes with a 6000 mAh battery and Type-C fast charging cable support.
- It supports 1-3A charging.
- The 3A charging decreases the charging time to 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Pros And Cons
How To Pick The Best Electric Air Duster?
The buying decision for the best electric air duster simplifies a lot if you consider the following factors.
1. Variable speed
Different parts of the PC components would have different amounts of dust being accumulated. It is always better to choose an electric air duster that can support adjustable speed options. Many of the electric air dusters from reliable manufacturers are equipped with two speed options.
You can easily adapt the required speed to accomplish the desired cleaning task. Especially, if you plan to use an electric air duster for eliminating both heavy and light debris, this feature is inevitable. It is found that the maximum rotating speed in some of the best electric air dusters is 36000 RPM or even higher. Specifically for heavy-duty cleaning tasks, this much speed is desirable. For light cleaning tasks, it is fine if you choose an electric air duster with approx. 33000 RPM speed.
2. Battery runtime
The battery runtime determines how often you need to recharge and for how much time you can continuously operate the electric air duster. If you intend to do cleaning for prolonged periods, it is inevitable to consider this feature.
Certain electric air dusters are equipped with a 6000mAh battery that can provide up to 45 minutes of runtime. On the other hand, some of the best electric air dusters are equipped with very powerful battery capacity i.e. 15000mAh which can provide up to 60 minutes of runtime. With careful research, you can get an electric air duster with up to 90 minutes of runtime which supports your prolonged cleaning requirements.
3. The nozzle
The length of the nozzle is a crucial aspect to consider when choosing an electric air duster. Some of the best electric air dusters come with detachable nozzles for efficient handling and storage. A detachable nozzle allows you to alter its position to obtain a comfortable grip.
If your requirement involves cleaning from corners and hard-to-reach places, consider an electric air duster with a thin and long nozzle. You can find some models of electric air dusters equipped with a round nozzle and a brush nozzle. A round nozzle is useful to discard the light particles whereas a brush nozzle is useful for cleaning tough and obstinate debris.
Some of these electric air dusters can work as vacuums apart from being dusters. This means that they can be utilized for suction too. The suction feature is useful when you want to remove heavy debris from hard-to-reach areas. Moreover, this feature is also useful for eliminating tiny particles from your floor.
FAQs When Picking The Best Electric Air Duster
1. What is an electric air duster?
An electric air duster is a compact air blower that blows out air at excessive pressure to discard the dust from a PC case and computer components.
2. Are electric air dusters safer than compressed air cans?
Yes, all electric air dusters including the best electric air duster are safer than compressed air cans. This is because they only discharge air whereas compressed air cans may discharge chemical liquid which is contained within. So, when using compressed air cans, there are chances of damaging your computer parts and other electronics. Furthermore, the chemicals used in compressed air cans are extremely deadly and unsafe for the environment.
3. What’s the typical cleaning frequency you can consider when using an electric air duster?
It is recommended to clean your computer once per month using an electric air duster. These gadgets can turn hot during continuous operation. Hence, you must provide them some pause or rest in between while cleaning the PC components. A light dusting is recommended every 3-6 months whereas it is recommended to clean the PC case frequently. You can increase the cleaning frequency if you keep your computer on the floor.
4. What safety precaution to consider when using an electric air duster?
The majority of electric air dusters are built from ABS plastic. This material doesn’t carry a significant electric charge. However, you shouldn’t neglect it and ground yourself by touching your PC case before cleaning.
Efficient cleaning of a PC case, hard-to-reach spots in computer, and other electronics are possible with the help of the best electric air duster. It is entirely safe to use on laptops, computers, keyboards, Graphics card fans & heatsinks, CPU, CPU coolers, printers, radiators, cameras, computer case fans, and other electronic gadgets. Most of these reliable electric air dusters are equipped with important functionalities like decent battery runtime, high-pressure air output, variable speeds, and ergonomic design.
Enjoyed this electric air duster review? Then be sure to check out our other guides.