A smooth and immersive game process is the dream for gaming enthusiasts. Identifying the best GDDR5 graphics card for your system & needs can transform and elevate the gaming experience. Critical factors like cost, hardware, cooling systems, connectivity ports & screen resolution options need to be weighed out and evaluated before purchasing a GDDR5 graphics card. Here are the top 6 best GDDR5 graphics cards in the industry in 2021.
Popular among fans of games like the League of Legends, Overwatch & Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, the ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 GDDR5 gaming graphics card has robust features. Strong backplate support supports a reinforced circuit board with easy plug & play features. As one of the best GDDR5 graphics cards in the range, the auto-extreme manufacturing technology provides premium quality & reliability to enable a faster run & durability. The aerospace-grade super alloy power II components add to the reliability of the product. This product is ideal for players looking at peak monitoring performance with convenient streaming options with Game Booster & XSplit Game caster through an interactive interface.
- The 7680 x 4320 screen resolution coupled with the 1341 MHz memory speed offers users a smooth gaming experience.
- One-click overclocking optimizes graphics performance for users.
- The robust hardware on the product can be attributed to aerospace-grade super alloy power II components.
Pros And Cons
The Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card offers users highly efficient performance that provides an impactful gaming experience. Ideal product for both classic & modern games with a 1080P at 60 Frames Per Second. The 8K display support at 60Hz offers a fast, smooth & power-efficient gaming experience. The product also supports all the latest DirectX12 features. This product is a go-getter for serious & full-time gaming enthusiasts due to the high definition video & sound quality. Even fan distribution enables the device to dissipate any heat caused due to increased high power usage.
- The custom-designed fan helps minimize both the fan speed & noise without altering the system cooling process.
- Users can customize the card as per user preference to suit gaming mode, silent mode & user mode.
- A graphics card RAM size of 4 GB accompanied by an 8K screen resolution & 7008 MHz memory speed assures the ultimate user experience.
Pros And Cons
The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 DDR3 graphics card offers extreme functionality & a high-quality user experience compared to other products in the range. The advanced graphics, features & technology on the product undoubtedly make it one of the best GDDR5 graphics cards in the industry. Users can be assured of a high definition image & video quality with crucial features like video playback, editing & content transfer options using portable media. This product provides dual monitor support for HDMI, DVI & VGA configurations. The Dolby TrueHD & DTSHD Master Audio support add to the sound quality & high bandwidth.
- The product consists of improved frame rates as compared to older versions & other products.
- A higher audio, video & image resolution provide the ultimate user experience.
- The dual monitor support allows for extreme multitasking.
- The product is easy to install, therefore, ideal for beginners too.
- VisionTek offers a three-year limited protection period.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 10 & future DirectX11.
Pros And Cons
The MSI Gaming GeForce GTX VR Ready graphics card offers users 6GB GDDR5 video memory with 7680 x 4320 resolution to support 4x display monitors. The product is built to meet the demands of ultra high resolution & multiple monitors. This product is ideal for users looking at smooth & high-quality gameplay. The patented Torx fan 2.0 design & technology provides 22% more air pressure than the product counterparts. The DirectX 12 enables the product to stand out as one of the best GDDR5 graphics cards in the space.
- The product comes with 360-degree image capture.
- The DirectX 12 enables a fast & outstanding gaming experience to users.
- The product offers an ultimate device cooling experience with the Torx fan 2.0.
- Users can also conduct a game stream to the NVIDIA shield.
Pros And Cons
The EVGA GeForce BTX1070 Ti GDDR5 graphics card comes with a run longer, play longer feature with the inclusion of the EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling & a 240Hz max refresh rate. Ideal for regular players of challenging & graphics-intensive games makes it one of the best GDDR5 graphics cards for users. The NVIDIA Pascal offers high speed & power, which is the advanced gaming CPU architecture for ardent gamers. The unique feature of the optimal overclock allows users to use the EVGA Precision XOC to detect, scan & apply the overclock with the click of a button. A memory speed of 0.25 nanoseconds & a memory bandwidth of 256.3 GB/s make the EVGA GeForce BTX1070 Ti GDDR5 the ultimate gaming platform for users.
- EVGA Precision XOC for applying optimal overclock.
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC requirements.
- Minimum of 500 Watt power supply.
- Accompanied by an eight-pin PCI E power dongle with a total power draw of 217 Watt.
- 24/7 EVGA Technical Support with a three-year warranty.
- The product supports the operating systems of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 for 32 & 64 bit.
- Memory detail of 8192MB GDDR6 with a memory bit width of 256 Bit.
- An 8008 Mhz memory speed with 8GB graphics card ram size.
Pros And Cons
The ASUS Radeon RX 580 graphics card is perfect for the outstanding gaming experience with its 1380 MHz GPU boost clock. The dual-fan cooling provides dual airflow that allows for subtle & 3x more quiet gameplay. Users can have a fantastic monitoring performance with convenient streaming with the GPU tweak II. The unique aerospace-grade super alloy power II components coupled with auto-extreme manufacturing technology provide high quality & reliable hardware. This graphics card comes with an eight-pin power connector for enhancing the user experience. Users can further speed up the process with the one-click overclocking feature by ASUS Radeon.
- The ASUS Radeon VR Ready Premium provides dual HDMI 2.0 ports for users to connect to the headset & monitor simultaneously.
- Dual fan cooling system controls system temperature effectively.
- The Xsplit Gamecaster makes the product one of the best GDDR5 graphics cards in the industry.
- The product weighs only 1.3 pounds with high-quality hardware.
- 8GB graphics card RAM size is offered.
Pros And Cons
Before a graphics card purchase decision, thorough research can save you time, money and replacement trips with the manufacturer. Moreover, identifying the best GDDR5 graphics card for gaming purposes or higher processing requirements guarantees a smooth workflow and ultimate user experience.
Enjoyed this? Then be sure to check out our other guide of the best GDDR6 graphics card.