Specifically, a massage chair is a great way to relax and enjoy a massage in the comforts of your home. High quality massage chairs come in various advanced features like foot rollers, airbags, L and S track rollers, and zero gravity. The zero gravity massage chair is one of the more famous massage chairs today. So what does zero gravity mean when it comes to the massage chair? In zero gravity massage chairs you can be in a position where there is no force of gravity on the body. It works by reclining your body so that your weight is evenly distributing across the chair. With its comfort, the best zero gravity massage chair doesn’t come cheap, but this review will help you find the best zero gravity massage chair under $1000.
Its exciting feature comes with a price, but you can select several product options to get a great price without compromising its comfort. To eliminate your confusion on how to pick up the best zero gravity massage chair under $1000, we have highlighted the best ones along with a section on how to choose them.
List of The Best Zero Gravity Massage Chair
Check out the thorough reviews of the best zero gravity massage chair under $1000 below.
1. BestMassage Zero Gravity Full Body Massage Chair Recliner
The massage chair, when shipped, is disassembled but guarantees an effortless set-up once placed inside the house. BestMassage designed the chair to accommodate all sizes – from users with a height of a little less four feet to six-footers. It also guarantees comfort and hits every pressure point or nerve on your body.
- It is a zero gravity massage chair that focuses on 14 massage points to provide a relaxing massage to users.
- It comes with six preset massage programs like stretching procedures for whole-body stretching, double-foot rollers for your feet, airbag pressure, and power speed to control the massage.
- It comes with 18 airbags strategically placed on the hips, shoulders, arms, calves, feet, and thighs. Combined with hyperthermia, joints and muscles will have a faster circulation of the blood to reduce pain.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Additional airbags are located on the waistline and hip that the user can inflate for compression to target the pelvic area and the lower back.
- It is equipped with a Bluetooth speaker so you can listen to music while having a massage.
Pros And Cons
2. Real Relax Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Recliner
Real Relax’s product is always on the list when talking about the best zero gravity massage chair under $1000. It can accommodate several users with a height range from 5’2 up to 6’1. The footrest can also be extended up to five inches. It also comes with a remote controller equipped with a high-definition display screen, bringing ease and comfort every time you use the massage chair.
- Has eight neck back rollers
- Fifty airbags are equally assigned to the arms, shoulders, hips, feet, and calves.
- It comes with foot rollers and a heater for the lower back.
- It is equipped with six auto presets programs and a remote to customize airbags and rollers massage, adjust the strength, speed, and recline.
- It has Bluetooth functionality.
- Easy to use zero-gravity massage functionality.
Pros And Cons
3. Smagreho Full Body Air Pressure Massage Chair Recliner with Zero Gravity
The value of this massage chair justifies why it’s included in the best zero gravity massage chair under 1000 dollars list. It comes with the popular zero-gravity feature that guarantees comfort and relief from body pains after hard days of running errands. See the list below for interesting features this massage chair offers.
- You can maximize its foot massage that soothes your heels and soles.
- Equipped with a Bluetooth speaker so you can listen to your favorite music while getting a massage.
- It comes with an extendable footrest.
- It has an airbag squeeze massage to the arms, shoulders, hips, calves, feet, and waist.
- The massage chair is made of high-grade synthetic leather, which is also skin-friendly.
- You can adjust the intensity of the massage with three levels of back roller massage and airbags and six preset auto programs.
Pros And Cons
4. Full Body Electric Zero Gravity Massage Chair with Bluetooth Heating and Foot Roller
You will get what you paid for from this massage chair from Smagreho. It’s on the list of the best zero gravity massage chair under $1000, considering the several features and functionalities that come at an affordable price, more features of this zero gravity massage chair are as below.
- The zero-gravity feature gives you a comfortable massage.
- Adjustable rollers and airbags
- Bluetooth music player
- Footrest extension
- Lower back heat therapy
- Six preset auto programs
Pros And Cons
5. Foelro Zero Gravity Recliner, Shiatsu Full Body Electric Massage Chair
You combine comfort and aesthetics, and you get this whole body electric massage chair. Getting the best zero gravity massage chair under 1000 from Foelro lets you experience the innovations in massage chairs. It is cost-efficient while providing solutions to your body pains. Find out what’s in store from this massage chair on the list below.
- It comes with three options with massage speed and intensity.
- Lower back heating functionality for normal blood flow
- The massage chair is made from high-grade synthetic leather.
- Bluetooth functionality.
- It comes with eight back rollers and foot roller massage
- Massage with full-body air pressure
Pros And Cons
How To Pick The Best Zero Gravity Massage Chair Under 1000?
Massage therapy is one of the effective ways to relax both your mind and your body. A massage prevents and relieves shoulder, neck, and back pain, soothes depression and anxiety and improves blood circulation. In general, investing in massage chairs is like treating yourself to a better and healthy lifestyle. You might also take a look at some factors you need to consider before choosing the best zero gravity massage chair under 1000 dollars.
Purchasing a massage chair is also an investment. Buying a high-quality massage chair eases your worries about future repair and maintenance expenses. Make sure to check the brand’s reputation and customer reviews before investing in one.
2. The Size of the Massage Chair
Massage chairs do not only vary in features but also in size. You must get to pick a massage chair that fits the available home space. You need to check the area first before shopping for one.
3. Good Customer Service
Quality manufacturers of massage chairs guarantee low defect rates. Nevertheless, it pays to choose a company that also holds a reputation for good customer service. You never know when you need assistance from them aside from the manual that comes with the product itself.
Apart from the zero-gravity feature you are looking for in a massage chair, it pays to check for additional features before buying one. Remember that you invested money, so make the most out of the price you’re paying.
Manufacturers vary on the warranty options to their customers. So you must choose them wisely also to give you peace of mind. Some manufacturers provide extended warranties to massage chairs.
FAQs When Picking The Best Zero Gravity Massage Chair Under 1000 Dollars
What is a Zero-Gravity Position?
The inspiration for this feature came from NASA zero gravity research facility, where it imitates an astronaut’s position every time they launch into space. Engineers intricately designed the position to distribute weight evenly throughout the body. As the astronauts are launched, their bodies are put under a lot of pressure. Its reclining position helps the bodies overcome the zero-gravity pressure and minimize pain.
How Does Zero-Gravity Work on Massage Chairs?
When selecting the zero-gravity mode, the chair brings the user to a reclined position where the thighs are relative to the person’s back. This position minimizes pressure and maximizes comfort. The second stage of zero-gravity lets the user go further back, positioning the legs just above the heart level.
What Benefits Will I Get from a Zero-Gravity Massage Chair?
Studies revealed that massage therapy relieves stress and its symptoms. Zero-gravity provides convenience to its users and guarantees relaxation as it relies on the no gravity approach that astronauts use. This positioning has several benefits that include the following:
- Loosens and relaxes the muscles
- Reduces anxiety, tension, and stress
- Improves flow of the blood
- Boosts immune system
- Mobilizes lymphatic circulation
- Relieves pain, headache, and gastrointestinal reflux
- Improves the heart
- Improves posture and flexibility
How Much Electricity Does Massage Chairs Use?
Despite being a piece of big machinery at home, your massage chair only acquires a maximum power output of 200 watts. This also applies even to those advanced massage chairs. It’s less than the power from most appliances at home, like your refrigerator or stove.
Can I Easily Ship Massage Chairs?
Shipping your massage chair is easy as the company will be the one to take care of it once you finalize the delivery option. In weeks, your package will be at our doorstep.
Do Companies Offer a Warranty for Massage Chairs?
Apart from getting great deals on the best zero gravity massage chair under 1000, the massage chair comes with a warranty that covers labor and parts. However, the length varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. You can purchase an extended warranty, if the vendor permits, to cover defects of the massage chair in the future.
Is the Massage Chair Easy to Use?
Most manufacturers designed massage chairs so everyone can efficiently operate them. Others come with remote controls for a hassle-free operation and use of all its features.
What is the Ideal Duration to Use a Massage Chair?
Ideally, you can use massage chairs in short intervals between two and fifteen minutes, enough for your body to receive the benefits, relaxation, and comfort from the chair. You can opt to stay longer, but there may be some adverse effects like inflammation and bruising.
Investments do not only come from buying properties like a house, car, or a lot. It can also mean purchasing home appliances that offer comfort and relieves stress. With all the massage chair products on the market, you will be torn between what to prioritize, will it be the quality, or should you go for the cheaper cost?
There will be factors to sacrifice either way. However, manufacturers today are also providing affordable products that will not compromise quality. They give you all the guarantees and assurance once you purchase their products. Choosing the best zero gravity massage chair under 1000, it pays to select and compare before putting your hear-earned money into it. Apart from monetary considerations, you also have to consider other possibilities like durability and warranties so you can make the most out of your investments for years.
Enjoyed this zero gravity massage chair review? Then be sure to check out our other guide of the best bluetooth speakerphone for home office.