When coming to computers for gaming or for basic work, a good motherboard is essential for both performance and function. The motherboard connects all the essential parts of the computer, likewise how a tree connects all the branches together or it could also be seen as the nervous system of your whole computer. So, owning a good motherboard has to be a necessity for anyone in search of great performance and satisfaction. Hopefully, with the help of this article, you will be able to know the best Z390 motherboard for gaming original. Once you finish reading this article, you will have a clearer idea of which motherboard you should get in order to get the best out of gaming on your computer.
List of The Best Z390 Motherboard for Gaming
Having the right motherboard can change your gaming experience, so check out the thorough reviews of the best Z390 motherboard for gaming below.
1. MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon Motherboard
The MSI MPG Z390 is one of those motherboards you are going to talk about to your grandchildren. This motherboard is one of the most popular choices for a gaming pc. Designed like a supercar, this motherboard has artistic curves and mystic lights that can both support RGB and rainbow-led strips. It supports DDR4 memory and 8th/9th Gen Intel Core/Pentium Gold/Celeron processor for LGA 1151 socket. It is also built with very dense material to stretch its lifespan as long as possible. But design is only a part of what puts this motherboard in the apexes. It also is built for performance at best. With M.2 shield it ensures the computer a safe temperature for a great performance. Along with all those, it has a DDR4 boost with steel armor and a core boost for the highest performances.
- LGA 1151 socket
- Intel Z390 chipset
- ATX form factor
- 11 Phases voltage regulator
- CPU Support: Celeron processor/ Pentium Gold / 9th or 8th Gen Intel Core
- Memory support: Dual-channel, DDR4 2666 four slots (maximum 128GB)
- Sound: 8 channel Realtek ALC 1220, Audio Boost 4 HD Audio
- Networking: Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 1 x Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 2 x M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gbps/SATA 6Gbps up to 22110), 6 SATA ports of 6Gbps, 3 A type USB port of 3.1, 1 Type-C USB 3.1, One USB 3.1 header, 6 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, audio out, 1 x LAN, Optical S/PDIF out, mic, line in.
- 305 x 244 dimension
- Extras: Wi-Fi aerials, M.2 heatsink, RGB LED extension cable
This motherboard has the perfect balance between performance, price, and features. This motherboard was designed specifically to attract gamers. It also comes with separate features that can be bought separately for twenty dollars, and one of those features is the Wi-Fi version which you will need if you do not want your computer to use a LAN cable to have access to the internet connection. For a very advanced motherboard, this one is a very friendly DIY motherboard. Here are some of its pros and cons.
2. Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme Gaming Motherboard
Gigabytes Z390 Aorus Xtreme is not a motherboard for average tech fans. This motherboard is a whole new level of technology. It is one of the best Z390 motherboard for gaming Original. With a design that is both for the purpose of style and performance, it does not lack any of both. For dealing with thermal issues this motherboard uses both designs such as cutting-edge thermal design to improve performance and avoid thermal dangers. It also uses thermal extensive thermal cooling system. It has various illumination effects with plenty of options including the use of RGB and LED strips. As you can see, this motherboard is very well aesthetically equipped. It also comes with the Triple Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with Triple Thermal Guards. With next-generation connectivity, it has USB 3.1 Generation 2 type C headers for turbocharging for mobile devices, and two adjustable RGB and LED strips headers, and for thermal tracking, it has ten temperature sensors for practical adjustment uses. It also has the illumination command that comes with the motherboard for you to adjust the illumination according to your preferences.
- 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processors support
- Equipped with Nanocarbon Baseplate, Fins-Array Heatsink, and Direct Touch Heat pipe
- FAN STOP included in Hybrid Fan Headers
- Equipped with 4 DIMMs
- Multiple Temperature Sensors featured in Smart Fan 5
- Equipped with OC Touch & RGB FAN COMMANDER for individuals who are professional overlockers or case modders
- Equipped with USB TurboCharger to help you charge mobile devices fast
- Intel® Gigabit LAN equipped with cFosSpeed
- Equipped with AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN
As mentioned earlier this motherboard is not for the average player, it exclusively supports the 8th and 9th generation Intel Core. Talking about audio, this motherboard surely does its job. It has one of the most precise oscillators of all the other motherboards on the market. It also has a very high-quality sound signal translator. Its audio jacks are gold plated and assure high resistance to corrosion. As Gigabytes reputation for durability, it still promising with this motherboard. They have used the best components to build every component of this motherboard. As good as it is, there are disadvantages and advantages to everything. Here are some of the pros and cons of the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme:
3. ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z390 Gaming Motherboard
If you are a gamer, you should highly consider Asus ROG Maximus XI Code. It is a motherboard that will bring style and power to your computer. Because it is a Z390 chipset, it logically supports 8th and 9th generation Intel Core, even if your CPU has an 1151 when it comes to physical interface. Those information alone is enough to prove the high value of this motherboard. Additionally, this motherboard has a specific architectural design that optimized trace pathways to make a faultless signal integrity. This motherboard has a great ability at being stable and a great ability of maximum memory performance. You do not see that every day. Additionally, it can also handle tons of tasks. It is great for multi-tasking. If you want to know more about this motherboard, here are some of its most interesting features.
- LGA1151 socket
- Audio: Sonic Studio III & SupremeFX, high quality audio that will take you to another different world
- ROG Eco-System
- 5-way Optimization: Provides AI overclocking & cooling profiles specifically designed for your computer
- Equipped with fan controls, cooling with water-cooling zones, and M.2 heatsink
- Gaming durability: equipped with ASUS Safe Slot, GOG RGB Armor, and high quality components to bring you the best durability
- Gaming connectivity: USB 3.1 Gen 2, LANGuard, dual M.2, GameFirst, and Intel Gigabit Ethernet
One of the most interesting things you will find about this motherboard is its thermal plate protectors. For most motherboards, the protectors are over the IO, but with this motherboard, the protectors are extended at the side of the motherboard and deep inside the PCI express slots. If you are a gamer, you should highly consider this motherboard. It will bring you a whole different type of gaming experience. However, it is normal if you have doubts about it. It is not the cheapest gaming motherboard out there. To help you get a better idea of what you will get by choosing this motherboard, here are some of its pros and cons.
Tips for Z390 Gaming Motherboard
Now that you have been given the names for some of the best Z390 motherboard for gaming out there, here are some tips you might want to know:
Tips for maintenance: If you want to increase the lifespan of your motherboard, make sure your computer is clean. Additionally, make sure that your electrical source is good, and make sure that you have a surge protector.
Tips for choosing a motherboard: When choosing a motherboard, make sure you consider the processor socket, features, RAM, form factors, SATA, and PCI slots.
There are many things you need to consider when you want to buy a motherboard. You have to take into consideration many factors. You need to take into consideration your needs, budget, features, and many other things. The market is filled with motherboards, so you need to be focused when buying. Hopefully, with the help of this article, you were able to know the best Z390 motherboard for gaming. Once you find the right motherboard, you will be able to experience the best out of gaming.
Enjoyed this article on the best Z390 motherboard for gaming? Then be sure to check out our other guides.