Before getting to know the best AMD B550 motherboard, we must first understand the motherboard and some of its features. So, motherboard is a single platform that provides the connection to all the other parts of the computer. It is considered as the vital part of the computer. And it connects all kinds of the computer parts such as memory, optical drive, hard drive, CPU, ports, expansion card, and most importantly CPU.
You’ll see a lot of circuits, capacitors, heat sinks, transistors on the face of the motherboard. There are several types of motherboards. Some motherboards support many types of components while some support only one type of CPU and specific memories. When we are picking the right motherboards, we need to pay attention that compatibility of the hard disk, graphic card, and sound card with the motherboard is necessary. So let’s check out some of the best AMD B550 motherboard in 2021.
List of The Best AMD B550 Motherboard
Check out the thorough reviews of the best AMD B550 motherboard in 2021 below.
This typical gaming motherboard is developed by ASUS. The CPU socket being used for it is AM4. It has the RAM memory of double data rate 4 (DDR4), that is supported by 4 memory slots and makeup to 128 GBs.
This motherboard is perfect for pairing up the ZEN 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPU, for a distraction less gaming. It has an addressable RGB adapter cable along with SATA cables for your 2.5-inch SSD. Also, 2 USB 2.0 headers are available for iOS and coolers etc. It does have standard am4 socket that manages Rison 3000 CPUs and above.
- The drivers are installed through Wi-Fi.
- The total height of the motherboard along with 6 magnetic antenna is about 3feet.
- It has got 2 M.2 slots along with covers and screws.
- 8 pin power supply is needed.
- 600 watts is enough for this motherboard.
- It includes 5 volt 3-pin addressable RGB.
Pros And Cons
It is one of the best motherboards because of its high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) 2.0 installed that can support 4k graphics This motherboard is developed by MSI, and the CPU socket being attached to its socket AM4. It also has the memory of double data rate 4 (DDR4 SDRAM).
This motherboard has the weight of around 4.2 ounces. In front of the board, there is a massive VRM, M.2 connectors. It has a 24-pin area including 4 single apps DDR4. On the top of the motherboard there is 8-pin CPU power connector given. There are 6 ports on the SATA area
- AMD 3RD Generation Ryzen is its compatible processor.
- It supports the memory DDR4 up to 128GB (4866 Megahertz)
- Better sound quality is guaranteed
- Affordable with high-speed performance.
Pros And Cons
Another powerful mother, designed by Gigabytes. On the front panel of this board, you’ll find an audio connector with a 3-pin 5-volt addressable RGB header and with the 12 volt 4-pin RGB header. Along with the two 2.0 USB there is trusted platform module (TPL) on the board. 4 memory slots on the board makes up to 128 gigabytes of the memory. This board does not have the back plate that shows the bare standard of the board. It weighs about 3.87 pound.
The board includes the AORUS antenna and 802.11 ac wireless type. Graphic card being used on this motherboard is PCI-E with the AMD 3rd generation Ryzen processor.
- There are lights given on the front panel of the board.
- It includes 24-pin power connector.
- This board has got the standard cooler mounting to avoid the heat on the board.
Pros And Cons
It is the best affordable gaming motherboard developed by MSI. Its CPU support up to Ryzen 9. It has the chipset of AMD B550 with the socket of AM4. The board has the double memory channel with 4 DIMM slots that makes up to the memory of about 128 gigabytes.
It contains two M.2 slots. A 3.2 USB in the front and one at a rear view.
- This board comes with 1 HDMI and display port.
- Its design is consistent with the MPG series.
- This MSI motherboard has the black aesthetic look.
- This board use Realtek for networking.
Pros And Cons
Weather a user is using headset or speakers via USB or Wi-Fi, with Nahimic Audio you can have a excellent, most engaging listening experience, with rich quality audio. ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes expertly make the saturation current up to 3x better, providing strengthen and efficient Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
The ASRock B550m Pro4 motherboard features onboard RGB headers with a transmittable RGB header which permits the motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices. Users may also synchronize RGB Led.
- In the motherboard along with an asteroid badge the users also get 2 SATA cables as well as a Io shield which is not pre-installed.
- The AsRock B550m pro4 motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C, USB, 3.2 Gen2 ports built to support next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices.
- future AMD Ryzen processor and 3rd gen AMD AM4 are also controlled by the motherboard.
- 8 Power Phase Design.
- Also, there are at least 6 fan headers with an Ethernet port.
Pros And Cons
This board is very much suitable for gamers and home theaters. It is designed by Gigabyte. This board weight approximately 2.01 pounds. The latest AMD Ryzen 3rd generation processors are supported by this motherboard. It has high quality audio capacitors.
The box comes with SATA cables, IO shield and a driver disk. It has 4 dim slots supporting double data rate (DDR4). It may look boring by display but in terms of performance it is the best AMD B550 motherboard.
- It includes one 16-time 4 slot and two M.2 slots, one PC 4 and the other one is PC 3, which is suitable for all the latest AMD.
- It comes with the ultra-durable 818 gaming, HD audio and RGB fusion.
- It contains RGB LED headers along with the cooler for the CPU.
- It has four SATA ports for SSD, and USB 3 and USB 2 ports for the HD audio.
- It also has the HDMI and array of audio connectors.
- Sulfur resisting design.
Pros And Cons
Basically, motherboard is the most significant part of the computer so before you buy one, take proper look of its features. But before choosing the best AMD B550 motherboard, it is also essential for you to choose the proper central processing unit (CPU). It controls many of the other components of the computer and help them to communicate. Different components that can be connected through motherboard are Central processing Unit (CPU), graphic processing unit (GPU), storage, and memory unit etc.
Most of the latest computers does have the motherboards to process the inner components. To make the decision easier for you we have listed above the best AMD B550 motherboard in 2021 with the right sockets and perfect chipset.