The dampness in the environment can give rise to many ailments. It is essential to maintain an appropriate humidity level in the air else several issues will arise. Excess humidity leads to mold growth. A home that has a humidity level between 30%-50% is ideal. But when the humidity level crosses 50%, the home can be susceptible to the growth of mildew, mold, dust apzmites, and other critters which can be risky to health. Waykar dehumidifier can remove excess water from the environment, preventing mold, mildew, and other issues that harms your health.
A dehumidifier is the best solution to maintain a proper humidity level in your home. Waykar humidifiers are renowned for reliability, large area coverage, dehumidification capacity, sleek design, and more. When you go through the present Waykar dehumidifier review, you will have a clear perception of which Waykar dehumidifier will best outfit your needs.
List of Waykar Dehumidifiers
Check out the thorough Waykar dehumidifier review below.
The ability to cover a huge space suggests that it is important to include this dehumidifier in the present Waykar dehumidifier review. It can remove up to 34 pints of humidity under 95°F, 90% RH condition. Moreover, it can vary humidity in the range of 30% to 85%. Especially for homes, offices, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, cellars, laundry rooms, crawlspaces, and stockrooms, this Waykar 2000 Sq. Ft dehumidifier is a perfect choice.
The sleek design complements well with modern home decors. The ergonomically lift-up handles and 360° rotatable wheels let you easily move this Waykar dehumidifier unit. The quiet fan makes no disturbance in your work or sleep. The fan speeds are adjustable.
- The 24-hour timer setting offers preset operation and decreased energy consumption
- The 6.56 feet long drain hose can be affixed to the drain pipe hole. So, it can constantly drain water that is being dehumidified.
- The capacity of the water tank is 0.66 gallons. When it attains the maximum capacity, the ‘Full Tank’ indicator illuminates. The dehumidifier unit will automatically turn off until the tank has been unfilled.
- During emptying, the washable and reusable filter maintains clean and fresh air quality.
- The Humidity Auto Control lets you adjust the desired humidity and the unit will work automatically. Once that humidity level is reached, the unit automatically stops working and then restarts automatically when the humidity above target is detected.
- The upper temperature limit is 35°C.
Pros And Cons
The aforementioned dehumidifier is perfect for homes, offices, basements, kitchens, living rooms, laundry rooms, bedrooms, crawlspaces, cellars, stockrooms, etc. You can use the ergonomically lift-up handles to easily move this Waykar dehumidifier anywhere. The fan operates quietly and it comes with adjustable speeds.
When using the Humidity Auto Control, you just need to set the ideal moisture setting. Once set, it will intelligently detect room humidity and regulate dehumidification to upkeep pre-set humidity levels.
- It can remove up to 30 pints of moisture per day. This is applicable under 95°F, 90% RH condition
- You can vary humidity in the range of 30% to 80%.
- The 24-hour timer setting offers preset operation and keeps energy consumption under check.
- The intelligent touch control panel helps you to set various parameters easily.
- When the bucket gets full, the dehumidifier automatically switches off. Once emptied, it switches on automatically.
- The 6.56 feet long drain hose can be affixed to the drain pipe hole. So, it constantly drains water which is dehumidified.
- The water tank capacity is 0.48 gallons.
Pros And Cons
Do you want extreme pure air in your indoor space along with proper humidity levels? For that, you can set up this Waykar 1750 sq. ft. dehumidifier. The large dehumidification capacity implies that it is vital to consider this model in this Waykar dehumidifier review. Apart from maintaining the humidity level, it can reduce dirt, dust, room odors, etc. So, the air stays free from impurities.
- It adjusts humidity between 30%-60%. The adjustable humidity range and intelligent humidity control let you manage perfect indoor humidity for supreme comfort.
- At once, it can remove up to 70 pints of moisture per day. So, it can perfectly dehumidify spaces like homes, offices, kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, laundry rooms, stockrooms, cellars, etc.
Pros And Cons
Easily set the desired humidity level from the intelligent touch control panel on this Waykar dehumidifier. So, you can operate at it your ideal setting, at a glance. The appropriate humidity control protects your furniture, clothes, and other things from excess moisture.
4 air outlets are available on the 4 sides. This kind of design enhances the speed of dehumidification. The entire operation is whisper-quiet. A 6.56 feet long drain hose outlet is available so simply attach it to employ continuous draining.
- The dehumidification capacity is 70 pints per day.
- Humidity Auto Control is available to upkeep pre-set humidity levels.
- 24-hour timer setting reduces energy consumption and offers preset operation.
- The dehumidifier switches off when the bucket gets full; it switches on again once the bucket is unfilled.
- The safety features include sleep mode function and child-lock setting.
- Press the ‘LOCK’ button for 2 seconds to lock the dehumidifier so that children can’t access it.
- The maximum temperature limit is 35°C.
- Overall dimensions are 11.4 x 11.4 x 25.19 inches.
Pros And Cons
If you are looking for a commercial dehumidifier in this Waykar dehumidifier review then go for this product. It can remove up to 296 pints of water per day. So, it is suitable for huge spaces like basements, libraries, workshops, small factories, garages, etc.
The sleek, portable design presents a contemporary look. Use the ergonomically placed handles to conveniently move the unit anywhere. The 4 universal wheels with easy-to-roll casters slide smoothly o the floor. Furthermore, you can open the back housing like a door. It enables you to store the drain hose and some other accessories.
- Humidity Auto Control is accessible from the intelligent touch control panel. Use the panel to set your ideal moisture setting. Once set, it will smartly detect the humidity and regular dehumidification.
- The automatic Shut Off/On feature is implemented to save power.
- The Power Outage Auto Restart Function automatically restarts this dehumidifier when the power is available.
- A 40-inch long drain hose is included to provide continuous drainage. No need to pour water from the bucket. Simply set your desired humidity and the unit turns off automatically when the set humidity is reached.
- The range of RH is 10%-98%.
- Auto Deforest function is implemented.
- Overall dimensions are 17.4 inches (D) x 23.4 inches (W) x 34.3 inches (H).
Pros And Cons
Featuring a modern and sleek appearance, this Waykar commercial dehumidifier looks elegant in any decor. You can use the ergonomically recessed handles to easily move it anywhere. The smooth-rolling wheels offer great portability. You can effortlessly set the desired humidity level from the clear digital touch control panel.
- Humidity Auto Control helps you to set your desired moisture setting. Consequently, the dehumidifier will maintain pre-set humidity levels.
- The 24-hour timer absorbs moisture to reduce energy consumption.
- The automatic Shut Off/On feature is implemented.
- Auto Restart function automatically restarts the unit after the power is resumed.
- Auto Defrost function begins working when coils are iced up.
- Auto Stop prevents overflowing issues when the bucket is full.
- The 6.56 feet long drain hose offers automatic and continuous drain; no need to empty the water bucket.
Pros And Cons
The ease of installation and precise humidity control are important aspects to consider in this Waykar dehumidifier review. This Waykar 150 pints dehumidifier fulfills these aspects and is equipped with various advanced features too. Once set up, you will notice a reduction in issues resultant due to high humidity. It is one of the best dehumidifiers on the market because of its high moisture absorbing rate.
The installation process is hassle-free and quick irrespective of the place. A controller is included in the box to control the dehumidifier through a 10-meter long wire.
- It can extract up to 155 pints of humidity per day.
- The Humidity Sensor detects the humidity level of your place and then the current moisture level is displayed on the screen.
- The washable filters can be cleaned using detergent or hot water.
- Auto Restart removes the need for restarting again during power outages.
- Auto-Defrost lets you operate this dehumidifier even in an extremely cold environment. The stored water will not get freeze.
- Fault Indicator Display is included.
Pros And Cons
For both residential and commercial usages, this Waykar dehumidifier is recommended. It can remove moisture from a huge house. The sleek, portable design makes it versatile. With 2 ergonomic handles and 4 universal casters, you can move this dehumidifier anywhere. Enjoy continuous drainage by connecting a 6.56 feet long drain hose.
- The humidity can be set in the range of 10-90% RH. Once the set humidity is reached, the unit will turn off automatically.
- The water tank capacity is 5 liters. When it is full, the ‘Full Tank’ indicator illuminates.
- Auto Restart function will automatically restart the unit when power is resumed.
- Humidity Auto Control smartly detects the room’s humidity and sets the ideal moisture setting. It maintains pre-set humidity levels.
Pros And Cons
What To Consider When Picking Waykar Dehumidifier?
Aspects to consider are the vital part of this Waykar dehumidifier review. The following section highlights what are the contributing factors when buying a dehumidifier from this brand.
1. Dehumidification capacity
The dehumidification capacity is the central aspect to consider when buying a dehumidifier. For that, you need to measure Pints Per Day (PPD) which is also known as dehumidifier size or pint capacity. This quantity depicts the amount of moisture the dehumidifier can eliminate in a day. It is important to check the PPD value for AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) as well as saturated conditions.
PPD can be determined based on the coverage area of your indoor space which needs to be dehumidified. If the coverage area of your indoor space is 3000 to 4500 square feet, choose a dehumidifier with 50 pints to 70 pints dehumidification capacity. But if the coverage area ranges between 1500 to 3000 square feet then you will require a dehumidifier with 22 pints to 30 pints dehumidification capacity.
2. Draining modes
A dehumidifier can be effectively drained in three manners i.e. manually or by a condensate pump or a gravity drain hose.
The manual drainage mode involves physically discarding the bucket and filling in the water. In the gravity drain hose mode, you can affix a garden hose to the drain outlet each time the bucket becomes full. A dehumidifier with an internal condensate pump can dispel water and vacant it continuously.
3. Control panel
The control panel is another vital component found in most Waykar dehumidifiers. It allows you to control fan operation, preset RH levels, and switch to different modes. Moreover, the control panel also depicts the appropriate time to replace the air filter and when the water bucket gets full.
An intelligent touchscreen control panel streamlines the entire operation because you can set the different parameters by just touching that panel. From the control panel, you can set the ideal moisture setting in increments of 5%. Doing this lets the dehumidifier smartly detect the room humidity and regulate dehumidification to retain preset humidity levels.
4. Safety features
The dehumidification must be carried out safely in your indoor space. Safety standby mode is the popular safety feature found in lots of Waykar dehumidifiers. It avoids overheating and thus prolongs the service life. Some Waykar dehumidifiers are equipped with overflow protection and alarming function (warns you f the water tank gets full).
If you want to lock the dehumidifier for a specific duration, you can look for the one with a child lock. Simply press the ‘LOCK’ button for 2 seconds and it will lock the unit. Sleep mode function is also found in some Waykar dehumidifiers to save power when it is not in use.
5. Energy Star Rating
Those dehumidifiers with an Energy Star rating contain more efficient compressors, fans, and refrigeration coils. As a result, they can efficiently discard water from the air. Compared to non Energy Star rating dehumidifiers, these ones consume 15% less energy. So, you will find saving on electricity bills. Such models can decrease greenhouse gas emissions. Hence, it is better to choose a dehumidifier with an Energy Star rating.
6. Extra features
If you intend to frequently use the dehumidifier in different indoor spaces then consider portability. The one equipped with ergonomically placed handles and caster wheels offers portability.
Adjustable fan speed is another extra feature you can consider. This feature decreases energy consumption by manually varying the fan speed.
The easiest and most effective solution to get rid of mold growth and dampness is dehumidifiers from Waykar. Simply set the desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically control the humidity in the room. With the assistance of this Waykar dehumidifier review, you can save time and effort when buying. Not just they are beneficial for human health but they also protect home goods, furniture, clothes, and many other things from the harmful effects of dampness.
Enjoyed this? Then be sure to check out our other guide of the Best 70 Pint Dehumidifier.