Staying healthy begins with keeping your surroundings neat and clean. Robot vacuums serve as an effective approach to keeping your floors clean. They not just offer exceptional cleaning but are also loaded with tons of automotive features. Simply set the inputs and sit back and relax while OKP robot vacuum cleaner cleans the floors.
OKP robot vacuum cleaners are renowned for high cleaning efficiency, long runtime, powerful battery life, various working modes, powerful suction, portable design, and more. Moreover, since they are automatic, you can remotely control tons of parameters on your Android/iOS device through the included app. Get to know the best OKP robot vacuum cleaner meeting your needs and budget from the following assortment of products.
List of OKP Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Check out the thorough OKP robot vacuum cleaner review below.
Suffice your daily home cleaning needs with the OKP Life K2 cleaner. Efficient cleaning mechanism, various cleaning modes, powerful battery life, easy control, etc. are the facets that make it the best OKP robot vacuum cleaner on this list. The power consumption is low throughout the cleaning process.
The strong suction power is the prominent factor contributing to efficient cleaning. The unique inlet design makes sure the pet’s hair will not be clogged unlike other robot vacuum cleaners with a rotating brush.
The OKP app lets you easily switch the cleaning modes, regulate the clean direction, and create a home clean schedule. Being compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa, you can let the cleaner begin and stoop cleaning through voice commands. The OKP Life App is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
Various accessories in the pack are a V-shape filter replacement, charging dock, remote control, visible HEPA box, an adapter, and a user manual.
- The anti-drop technology protects the tiny cleaner unit from falling off of edges or falling from stairs.
- 4 clean modes available are Spot clean, Auto clean, Manual clean, and Wall Follow clean.
- FreeMove Technology 2.0 and anti-collision infrared sensors technology are implemented.
- The app comes with 3 levels of adjustment. They are low (70-100 minutes), mid (50-70 minutes), and high (30-50 minutes).
- Built-in 1800 mAh lithium iron phosphate batteries offer long battery life and runtime of up to 100 minutes.
- The mentioned runtime is achieved in low suction running mode.
- When vacuuming is finished or the battery runs out, the cleaner unit automatically reverts to the charging base.
Pros And Cons
The 3x vacuum suction adjustment from the OKP K7 vacuum cleaner unit makes it suitable for large homes. The free-move technology lets the cleaner quickly and smoothly navigate the entire indoor space.
Switching between the cleaning modes is quick and easy. Simply install tiny plastic brushes, rotate, and take them to the trash. The touch sensor is included. Moreover, the charger comes with its locator to make sure the robot would return to where the charger is placed. In this way, charging begins automatically.
- 4 cleaning modes are namely Auto clean, Spot clean, Wall Follow clean, and Manual clean.
- Control options are remote control, voice control, and app control.
- Built-in 2600 mAh Lithium-ion battery offers enough charging power to clean for up to 120 minutes of runtime.
- The dustbin cup capacity is 600 ml.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is supported.
- The weight and product dimensions are 9.33 pounds and 12.6 x 12.6 x 3.15 inches respectively.
Pros And Cons
It is due to the strong suction (2000 Pa) from this OKP K3 robot vacuum that it can easily eliminate trash from all corners of your home. A removable mopping pad is included for use on carpets and hard floors. A mopping cloth plate and a mopping cloth are included for thorough cleaning. If you are on the lookout for an OKP robot vacuum cleaner that leaves no trash behind without costing much, OKP K3 Robot Vacuum is suitable for you.
If food spills or stains are there on the floor then this cleaner machine will effectively remove all trash. The ultra-thin body (2.99 inches thickness) makes sure the cleaner can be slide around the sofa or bed or cupboard or other furniture pieces. Moreover, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity is supported to connect this cleaner to the app.
- FreeMove Technology 2.0 is implemented.
- The advanced 6D anti-collision infrared sensors allow the cleaner to climb up to 15°. This enables it to perfectly work in carpets and hardwood.
- With 2 side brushes, this robot vacuum cleaner cleans thoroughly and prevents hair tangles and clogging.
- Alexa and Google assistant are supported simultaneously. You can use a remote control or OKP Life phone app to access these features. Simply tell Google Assistant or Alexa about where you want to clean.
- 4 cleaning modes are Auto clean, Spot clean, Wall Follow clean, and Manual clean.
- The dustbin cup capacity is 0.5 liter. This along with a V-shaped filter provides hands-free convenience. So, you can simultaneously accomplish other tasks.
- Built-in1800 mAh lithium-iron-phosphate batteries provide up to 100 minutes of runtime.
- If the robot vacuum is operating in low power, it will be back to self-charging and docking station.
- Control options include voice control and remote control.
Pros And Cons
Several corners in your room may be unnoticed and left uncleaned. Though you intend to thoroughly clean your home manually using your mop, there may be certain areas and corners which are left without cleaning. Fortunately, there is an effective solution to this issue i.e. the OKP K4 robot vacuum. With this OKP K4 vacuum cleaner, you can keep all corners clean as well as keep the bottom of furniture clean. Hardfloor is recommended for using this vacuum cleaner.
The exceptional tiny body design can efficiently accomplish household cleaning tasks. You can conveniently grab it in hand and use it in different corners of the home. This design also enhances the vacuum cleaner’s ability to escape. The APP shows a cleaning path when operated in Bow-Shaped Path mode. You can use the OKP Life app to create cleaning tasks for this vacuum cleaner.
- The suction power is up to 2200 Pa to make sure this cleaner machine can efficiently absorb hair and other small particles. This excellent suction power creates a comfortable and clean environment.
- Built-in Lithium-ion 2600 mAh battery provides more than 150 minutes of run time which increases the cleaning life.
- When fully charged, this vacuum cleaner can cover almost 2,200 sq. ft. of the cleaning area.
- The suction power stays unchanged.
- When connected to Wi-Fi, you can access the OKP life app to control cleaning operations from Google Assistant and Alexa. From this app, you can make the cleaning process more effective.
- The advanced Suction Vent design substitutes the conventional middle brush design. Also, it discards the hassles of frequently cleaning the middle brush.
- Two-layer filter design efficiently filters out impurities and prolongs the service life of this cleaner.
- The capacity of the dust box is 0.55 liter. It demands infrequent emptying and saves you time.
- Overall dimensions are 11.02 inches x 11.02 inches x 3.15 inches.
Pros And Cons
For those people who want a versatile and efficient cordless vacuum cleaner, the OKP X100 is a perfect choice. Implied from the name itself, its cordless operation removes cable mess. Despite packing in plenty of suction power, its lightweight design offers portability and ease of use anywhere. Generally, this OKP X100 cordless vacuum cleaner is suitable for removing dirt from hardwood floors. Also, its excellent accuracy makes sure that it can remove pet hair.
It is a 4-in-1 multi-use vacuum cleaner with an adjustable length. The length of the handle can be adjusted from 21 inches to 32 inches. This aspect makes sure that this OKP X100 cleaner is suitable for a wide range of people.
You can easily customize the vacuum cleaning based o your needs. Use the long floor brush for cleaning on multiple surfaces. If you want to clean mattresses, drapes, and auto interiors, you can conveniently convert this cleaner into a cordless hand vacuum. The crevice nozzle lets this cleaner machine effectively clean the dust in corners and tiny gaps. The upholstery nozzle discards hair and dust from furniture.
Press a button to pour dust. Moreover, this bagless vacuum cleaner comes with a spacious dust cup that can deal with long cleaning sessions. With just one button, you can easily vacant the cleaner cup without making your hands messy. The entire operation is quiet.
- The 160W cutting-edge motor technology equips this sweeper vacuum with intense power vortex suction. So, it can lift debris, dirt, and embedded pet hair.
- You can use this cleaner machine on carpets and multiple floors. It can be used on beds, mattresses, furniture, drapes, walls, bookshelves, curtains, car seats, and all hard-to-reach places.
- The standard suction power is 8 Kpa and the intense suction power is 17 Kpa. You can choose among these two modes through a fingertip control.
- The high-density filter clears up to 99.99% of microscopic dust particles, non-living allergens, and pollen. Ultimately, it provides purified air.
- The swivel head is rotatable by 180°. This and the cordless design allow this vacuum cleaner o easily alter directions and simplify the cleaning process.
- The included brush illuminates each dark corner. So, it assists you in tracking hair or dust from the floor even at night.
- The 2200 mAh rechargeable battery is removable. It offers 30 minutes of run time for continuous
- carpet vacuum cleaning.
Pros And Cons
What To Consider When Picking OKP Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
It may seem simple but the choice for the best OKP robot vacuum cleaner involves several factors.
1. Cleaning modes
For cleaning various types of floors, these robot vacuum cleaners are equipped with various cleaning modes. Depending on the type of floor, you can conveniently switch the cleaning mode via the app. Though these modes can vary based on the model, certain cleaning modes are common and found in most models.
The automatic cleaning mode is suitable for general cleanup tasks. A scheduled mode enables you to program cleaning cycles for precise times. You can switch to turbo mode for tough cleaning tasks. Some other cleaning modes you may find in several models are spot clean, manual clean, wall follows clean, etc.
2. Suction power
Without efficient suction power, a robot vacuum cleaner can’t perform a thorough clean. Look for the suction power (measured in Pa) before purchasing. Usually, the top-rated OKP robot vacuum cleaners come with suction power ranging from 17 Kpa to 22 Kpa. The higher the suction power, the more efficiently the vacuum cleaner can eliminate trash from all corners of the home.
3. Control options
The ability to easily control various parameters is the key essence of these vacuum cleaners. A lot of models allow you to control by voice or remote or app. With any of these control options, you can effectively regulate cleaning modes, cleaning duration, and more. When using the app, you need to connect the cleaner unit to the included app.
The cutting-edge OKP robot vacuum cleaners are competent in mapping the home while it cleans. It is known as mapping or simultaneous localization or SLAM. With the use of sensors including radar, cameras, gyroscopes, LiDAR, and laser-guided systems, the cleaner unit creates floor plans for the home. Subsequently, it updates them as required. It not just assures effective cleaning but also keeps track of which areas are cleaned and which are yet to clean.
5. Dustbin cup capacity
Frequently emptying the dustbin takes time and effort. Look for a robot vacuum cleaner with at least 400 ml capacity. Many of the discussed vacuum cleaners come with a 500 ml dustbin cup capacity.
6. Battery life
The entire functioning of these vacuum cleaners depends on the battery life. Look for the mAh rating and the runtime. The runtime of 100 minutes or 120 minutes is considered the best to ensure flawless performance.
This feature is found in premium models. Whenever the dustbin gets full, the robot vacuum cleaner will return its charging dock to the ‘self-empty’. The same is then stored within the dock until the bigger bin is full and requires emptying. Furthermore, self-emptying models are excellent for those people who are allergic to dust.
Frequently Asked Questions When Picking OKP Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1. How to use the OKP App?
OKP is quite simple to use, connect the robot vacuum cleaner unit with your app. The available features on the app are easy to navigate and simplify your tasks.
2. Do motors of robot vacuum cleaners wear out?
Yes, the situations like overfilling motors and blocking them could lead to premature failure. Keep in mind that cleaning carpets need both suction and agitation. The binded roller brushes not just create a massive drop in agitation, but they can also wear down the motors.
3. How long do high-end robot vacuum cleaners last?
Many high-end robot vacuum cleaners including the best OKP robot vacuum cleaner come with a lifespan of 5-8 years.
4. Is it safe to use robot vacuum cleaners on wood flooring?
Yes, because robot vacuum cleaners are capable of removing dirt entrapped between boards of wooden flooring.
The floor cleaning task now seems hassle-free with these OKP robot vacuum cleaners. The best OKP robot vacuum cleaner is competent enough to pick up small and huge dirt particles for efficient cleaning. The ability to remotely control various features saves you time and effort. Various cleaning modes of these vacuum cleaners indicate flexibility and versatility and most of them boast powerful battery life.
Enjoyed this? Then be sure to check out our other guide of the Best Ozone Free Air Purifier.