On the search for the best tower heater in 2021, we found a few tower heaters that meet the criteria. Several existing reviews, including online ones, have repeatedly mentioned the tower heaters discussed in this article.
Before we get to the main review of the best tower heater, what is a tower heater?
A tower heater is basically a room heater that is easy to set up, as it does not have to be installed. It is the heating counterpart of a portable air conditioning unit. So, you don’t have to wait for one to get installed into your space. You can buy one even close to the winter months.
How is the best tower heater in 2021 chosen?
If you want the best tower heater to use at home, you must consider the following:
- It must be able to heat your room quickly and efficiently.
- It should then use minimal electricity while doing so.
- It must not take up a lot of space.
- It should come with several features, especially those that can help customize the features.
- It should be reasonably priced or should be suitable for your budget.
- It must come with safety features. One, it should not easily tip over. Remember, tower heaters are light, portable units. You need one that will not topple on a pet or a child. Two, it should not overheat.
Here are some of the best tower heaters that are making themselves known this year.
What can you ask for? This Lasko model makes a reasonable bid for the best tower heater of 2021 because it is not only highly-rated, but it is also most wished for by actual users.
There are other top-notch Lasko models out there, but we chose the 755320 because it comes with the most excellent features. We especially like that its digital display keeps you informed as to what the temperature level is like. It also dispenses heat at 1500 watts every 8 hours but does all the hard work quietly. This is a tower heater that you won’t hear buzzing in your ears or making any sort of weird mechanical sounds. The silence is prevalent even when it oscillates to spread the heat efficiently.
While most helpful products look very practical, this Lasko model is stylish and up to date in its design. It shuts off automatically when it reaches a specific temperature. This is a safety feature that allows the machine to shut down before it gets dangerously hot.
- User-friendly digital display
- Multitude of features
- Maximum of 1500W power
- Quiet operation
- Does no save user settings
- The temperature dial only functions when the setting is at high
The Honeywell slim ceramic tower heater heats up your space quickly. With just a little bit of time, it can provide you with efficient warmth. You can choose your setting. If you want low heat, set the heater to 750W, or you can double that amount for high heat.
The amount that you choose will decide the intensity and speed of heating. The high setting can provide you with the most heat possible. However, you must note that you don’t need a lot of heat all the time. Sometimes, your required heat is not as intense. This is why the 750W setting is available.
To simplify the use of this Honeywell unit, you have been provided with digital controls. You can, for example, program the thermostat. You can set the time for 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, or 8 hours. Just think of the number of hours closest to your desired duration of use.
Like the Lasko listed in #1, the Honeywell heater also comes with safety features. One feature prevents overheating, for example. Not only does it have a sensor that avoids that, but it also has a cool-touch housing.
22 inches tall and slim, the unit can be easily stored or placed in a corner. Its size makes it portable. So, you can decide which room to use it in. It is one of the best tower heaters when it comes to portability and flexibility.
- Slim and compact
- Low and high heat settings
- Easy to manipulate digital controls
- Various heater timers
- Comes with safety features
- Absence of remote control
This quick heater from TRUSTECH makes chilly days gone in just a few seconds. It does not matter which room you want to warm up. So, you can use it at home or at the office. Despite that seemingly dangerous description, the tower heater can actually shut down if the unit overheats accidentally. It is protected from tip-overs, as well.
This TRUSTECH unit is true to its name. You can trust it with your budget. It is also very efficient in terms of usage and size. How? As one of the best tower heaters of 2020, the unit is high-performance while consuming little. It also spreads throughout the room quickly, even with its compact size. The unit comes with two primary heating systems, as well as cooling functions.
- Safe to use
- Avoids overheating
- Stable and does not easily tip over
- A space-saver
- Portable and compact
- Programmable thermostat
- Consistent and efficient warmth
- Can be plasticky in look
- Not suitable for heating larger rooms
Though packed with handy features, this radiator space heater is easy to use. It is designed for safe usage, even for new owners. It is compact and fits in a corner without disturbing the rest of the house. The unit also works quietly. You can say that it does not stress you with noise and does not stress you with costly energy bills. The PELONIS unit is reliable because of its anti-free pipes, among other features.
With its reliable thermostat, you can safely turn on for the whole night and not worry about the overheating. Its quiet operation makes it possible to turn it on at night without disturbing everyone. The heating and cooling systems integrated into this one product make it a valuable overall temperature regulation system. Add in the digital controls, and you have a modern tower heater.
- Saves energy
- Has multiple heating options
- Does not come with a delay timer
For yet another excellent heater, you may want to invest in the Aikoper 1500W space heater. It comes with a maximum 1500W heating power that helps the unit spread heat to the whole room efficiently and effectively. You can adjust the temperature by 1degree Fahrenheit intervals. So, you can easily find your preferred temperature.
Though a powerful unit, you can easily carry this product along to another place. It has a carry handle and a lightweight that make portability a breeze. You may also adjust your energy settings at their optimum through an ECO setting.
So, you are probably wondering: what about safety? Undoubtedly, the best tower heater should be equipped with security features? Well, yes, it does have. For one, it shuts off automatically when it overheats. Then, it also protects itself from tipping over. So, you will feel safer having this product around in your home, even if you have pets and young children living with you.
- Maximum 1500W heating power
- 8-hour timer
- Reliable security features
- Protects from tipping over
- Shuts down when it overheats
- Small temperature interval adjustments
- Carry handle for portability
- Energy efficiency
- Makes a weird buzzing sound when on for hours
- Beeps everytime you hit a button
The 1500W power tower heater from De’longhi is capable of heating a large room. However, your bills still remain on the down-low despite that function. It is economical because it can assure savings of up to 40 percent of the energy.
What makes the unit modern and user-friendly is its huge LCD display panel. It allows you to access the feature buttons easily. You can make selections, such as noise reduction, for example.
The De’longhi tower heater also comes with a side to side motorized oscillation feature. This allows it to spread the warmth quickly. Not only that, it also comes with the usual safety features that prevent overheating and tip-over.
- User-friendly and modern digital control panel
- Three heat settings
- 24-hour timer
- Quick and efficient function
- Side to side motorized oscillation
- Not very accurate thermostat
- It takes some pressing to get to obey the command
The Hurricane Radiant Heater comes with an adjustable thermostat. It can make a quick turn and voila – the whole room is warm. It works efficiently and comes with three heat settings. So, you can customize the heat that spreads through your room.
Because of its three heat settings, it finds itself at a higher rank than those with only two. The advantage may not seem like much, but it helps achieve a setup that is firmly customized for you as the user.
- Three heat settings
- Radiant style heater
- Does not have a delay timer
Should the cost always matter?
The best tower heater should come with the features that you need at the price that you can afford. However, your need should still trump the cost. For example, you need to heat your home during the winter because you have a family that is susceptible to illnesses, then you must invest in a home heater that will keep the whole house warm. If you are on a tight budget, then you can just warm the area that you will be currently staying in. Then, you can swivel the heater to your home at night. You may need more heaters for a bigger house, with more family members.
How do you choose the best tower heater?
Then, after you have gotten your top concerns covered, you should start looking at the nitty-gritty. So, here are the seven best tower heaters in 2021. We can assume that they are the latest and most modern. So, issues from past models must have been addressed when designing these latest offerings.
What are their best features, and how can they go against each other? Which features should you prioritize?
- Safety: You are purchasing a tower heater to keep your family healthy and warm. So, it goes without saying that you are concerned about the security of your family members and pets. Scrap the models that do not have these features. Then move on the next priority features.
- Portability: If you are saving money, then we are assuming you want a heater that you can choose in more than just one room. So, portability can help you steer the same heater that you used in the living room during the date to your bedroom. A carry-on handle can furthermore help you bring it elsewhere.
- Timer and thermostat: You cannot be awake all night long. So, you need automatic features that can help you maintain a comfortable temperature.
- Energy-efficiency: If you are using the product for the long haul, then you need one that will save you energy and money.
- User-friendliness and convenience: These features provide you with comfort using. Owning a product should make life easier and operation smoother. Would you really want to go for a product that does not even have a remote control? While this may not seem like much during the day, it provides you the ease of management during the night when you are half-asleep.
In the end, the best tower heater of 2021 is one that suits your lifestyle. So, you have to look at your own home. Do you have large rooms to warm? Do you have children or pets? Are you on the budget but need to heat several rooms at the same time? Whatever need you may have, one of the top tower heaters listed above should provide the answer.